The challenge of managing an organization‘s records can be daunting. Businesses today are under constant pressure from legal, regulatory and Governance bodies to comply with Records Management Standards and to organize their information
Consortio‘s cmd:RM system is designed for quick deployment and adaptation into a clients environment. Through the configuration of Industry specific templates; rules around retention and disposal can be quickly configured for each Record Type and individual Retention Schedules.
Features of the platform include:
- Industry Specific Templates
- Configurable Record Types Templates
- ACL and Role based security
- Configurable approvals and notificatiuons for seperate record types
- Full audit trail and record history
- Compliance with legal retention requirements
By implementing cmd:RM a company can significantly reduce the time it takes to establish a Records Management Program in their organization. By bringing errant information under the control of the program a company will head off potentially expensive litigation as well as improve regulatory compliance and operational efficiencies.